Friday, January 27, 2006

Today is the Day!!!!

As I type, I am sitting beside Christy in room 464 at St. Francis Women's Hospital in Greenville. The doctor says that we should be introduced to our new baby by the end of today. Yippee!!

It was quite an eventful morning to say the least... Christy woke me at 7am saying that it was time to go. It's about 45 miles from Greenwood to Greenville, and we were right in the middle of rush hour traffic, but we made it here in about 40 minutes.

Of course I brought along my digital camera, so as soon as I am able to grab pictures after birth, up they'll go for all to see! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Nick Whittome said...

Hey Owen! Congratulations man.... to both of you.

Bill said...

Congratulations, Owen! I still remember the day my son was born like it was yesterday, even though it was nearly 21 years ago. Here's to a long and happy life for all three of you!