Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Inaugural post

The current trend of "blogging" has peaked my interest in the whole scheme of it. I've never been much of a "journal writer," dating back to the days in high school when it was a requirement of many English classes...blah!

But now, I think it can be a fun way of putting some history in print of events that I've had the pleasure (and will have the pleasure) of experiencing.

I am a chemist by trade, though I haven't touched the stuff much at all since leaving the University. I work 2nd shift at my company's private trucking terminal. I manage schedules and drivers, some twice my age. That is my day job ...

But my passion is creating advanced and highly detailed aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator. I have always had a love for aviation, ever since being knee-high to a grasshopper. My dad is a huge reason for this, as he always carried me to area airshows. His favorite aircraft of all time is the P-51D Mustang. I would have to agree that it is at the top of my list.

I am currently doing design work for Dreamfleet, led by Lou Betti, a very talented panel artist. Though I cannot go into details of my current project, I am very excited about it, and through the project, I have gained a very dear friend!

I shall try to be active at posting here as time permits...

Regards,

Owen

No comments: