Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blast from the past

Last weekend, Christy, Christy Lake, and I visited my parents in Florence, SC. My mom had been going thru a lot of old photographs, and gave me a few. To preserve them, I made digital scans to be stored on CD-ROM. I thought that I would share a few of that collection...


Here I am at the youthful age of 6 months, sitting next to my mom's brother, Todd. I guess this is where I began my love for music! I can still be found with a pair of headphones on while doing work when I don't want to disturb anyone else in the house.


Flash forward a few years, and here Todd and I are riding his mini-bike in the backyard of my grandparents house in Mauldin, SC. That yard now has an in-ground pool and garage - no room for a minibike anymore!


Here is a picture taken a few years later, with my brother Avery being pulled behind me in my most favorite toy from those days - my three-wheeler. You can see that Avery is perfectly content sitting in an ordinary box on the Radio Flyer wagon.

No comments: