Monday, September 25, 2006

FSDeveloper.com goes live!

Fellow FS developers Arno Gerretsen and Nick Whittome have officially opened the doors to FSdeveloper.com, a new community website designed to discuss and offer help to those interested in enhancing their flight sim experience. I have agreed to moderate there, so I encourage you to frequent there if FS development interests you - I'm sure there will be plenty of great "tricks of the trade" shared there.

FSdeveloper spawned out of the site that Arno originated back in 2003, SceneryDesign.org. It is nice to see that he has expanded it to include all facets of FS, including the new and exciting missions and SimConnect API. My area of expertise lies specifically with modeling and I'll be most active in that area, but I will certainly keep up with what's going on elsewhere there.

No comments: